Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
This is the latest in the "Home" series. Anyone who has not read them is advised that the story will make much more sense if you read at least the vignette, "Home". Basically, this is a soulmates-type of story, wherein Lori Lyons is the next incarnation of Lois Lane, at the end of the 21st Century.
Yay!!!! goofy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I hardly ever come over to this side to read, but look what I found when I did!

Hurray, Nan. I *adore* the Home series. This is a big one for me, the idea of Clark Kent, once the loneliest being on the planet, surrounded by this enormous family, no longer alone with his secret or with saving the world.

In this one, I was really taken with the idea of the family's excitement over the baby being half-Kryptonian. Hadn't thought of that before, but of course, this is a big deal. And, also, how much pressure on Lori to be married to the great patriarch, mother of the next big thing.

Can't wait to find out more, and you didn't mention a posting schedule...? (This is asked with a hopeful lilt)

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
How unfortunate.

Here I was, all ready to get excited about another new Nan story. But what does she do? She goes and ruins what could be a potentially good idea (a serial killer and a misguided and probable woman spurned) with a stupid pregnancy.

I'm terribly disappointed.

Tank (who can only say... bring on more Hottest Team in Town)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

Yay! Another Home story! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, love it smile1 Love this series in general, actually. Well, come to think of it, I'm pretty fond of everything you write, Nan smile

Anyway, this is very promising. Post more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dear Lori,

Allow me to present you with this Special Giant-Sized (Super-sized? laugh ) Ultra-Effective Arcturian Mega-Clue Bat. Kindly apply it to your step-grand-something-daughter around the head with all the strength that we have seen you display in previous adventures!

She's after your man! Lay on, milady, and curs'd be she who first cries, "Enough!"

Phil, thoroughly enjoying more "Lori and Clark"

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"*Another* murder?" Uma felt slightly dismayed. Her single semester of experience on the Garner High School Roadrunner hadn't included any murders.

"Unfortunately, yes." John said. "We've had a series of murders recently, and the police think it's the work of a single person: a serial killer. Go ahead. It should make an interesting point in your report."

Uma gulped. She hadn't expected this.
Sjeez! :rolleyes: This young lady's in dire need of learning a lesson. Phil, hand me that bat, please!

Nan, you know I adore your 'Home' series. I'm so happy to see you continuing it. thumbsup

I'm off to read part two now.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard