Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Lol! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Sara, that was very good! I enjoyed it a lot.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another cute story. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Cute, Sara. Love seeing those glimses of the Kent future. smile

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
this was great, sara. really sweet, with some well-placed touches of humor. good job! thanks for sharing. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwwwwww - lovely, Sara!

thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very clever, Sara, passing off the kiss with mommy as a mistletoe kiss, so no revelation and no traumatized child. smile

Quite enjoyable.

Two stories from the same song!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

A lovely story! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I always wondered about that issue- when and how would Lois and Clark tell their child that Clark is Superman? I mean, it worked out in Little Girl Lost but it many not work out with every child. Plus there's the issue of having the child keep the secret. I mean, its not hard for a 4 year old to promise and then tell ("Don't tell anyone, but my daddy is Superman!").

Anyway, great story. I can relate- growing up with a cousin who's 5 years older than you can be very similar to the relationship Ellie has with her two brothers. I can't imagine what I would have done if there were two of him!!!

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
cute story
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey everybody thumbsup

Once again, thanks all, and sorry for being late smile

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I read the 'aka daddy'.

But I like this one better too(I SAW MOMMY
KISSING SUPERMAN By Abigail Jolie).

It made me clap

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara,

This is great! A very cute and waffy story and nice tie to the Christmas carol. I particularly liked the way you used the mistletoe. Nice idea! There were a few lines I just wanted to point out...

She always looks at him dangerously when he says that, and starts to talk about the weaker gender, and how she hadn't seen him having a baby recently, and that she had done all the work. Mostly Daddy just goes, "I did have some part in it, honey," and Mom blushes and swats at his head, and he pulls her onto his lap, laughing, and they start doing all sorts of mooshy stuff.
I can see this happening so easily!
Even Larry and Joel's stinky socks are hanging there.
laugh
"Mommy! No!" I yell, hurtling down the stairs and bashing into them, knocking them apart. They both look startled - in fact, Mommy looks murderous. But then Superman's face is all red, and Mom has that expression you get when you feel really sick and then somebody comes along with a big steaming plateful of food that you never really liked even before you got sick, and suddenly your stomach feels like it's turned upside down and you cover your hand with your mouth and run...
rotflol rotflol I couldn't stop laughing when I read that! Too funny!!

Very well done, Sara!! I especially enjoyed the fact that his actually seems like it is a kid talking. Very enjoyable fic!

Jana (who is blaming Missy and Sara and their fics for the fact that she didn't get nearly enough done today.)

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard