Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
It has been a while since it and there are new people here since then (including me smile ). I hope Hazel doesn't mind hyper (ducking)

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks, Jose! I had never seen those before. They were rotflol !

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

That was great, Jose!

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh, Jose, that was good!!

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very, very funny, Jose! LOL.

Kathy (who hopes other authors jump in with silly revelations of their own. smile )

daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
who hopes other authors jump in with silly revelations of their own
I agree, specially those that weren't in the other...

/me looks at... uf... too many people.

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'll give it try...not real good at short stories, but oh well.

Please let me know if I've messed up anywhere. I've never actually seen this episode, so I had to go off of an episode guide.
*** Not Cursed ***

Lois Lane was not stupid. She knew what she knew. And she knew that Clark Kent had a serious crush on her. It was pretty obvious to anyone with two eyes and a mind.

Lois was no stranger to the woes of men with crushes. She had had them often- to the point of fanatics- but Clark was different. He didn't proclaim his undying love to her or laud her with badly written poems.

Instead he was respectful of her, if a bit overprotective. He never pushed her. No other man was like that. Luthor- she shuddered- sang her praises every time they met, Claude had… never mind Claude.

She stepped out of the car and headed into the airport. Seeing Superman in the distance, she ran towards him, pushing Luthor out of the way. Superman had just saved her life, again, and she was worried about him. Had the gas hurt him? Had Miranda been able to pull off her evil stunt?

She finally reached him. “Did the gas have any effect on you?”

Superman turned to her, and swept her into his arms.

“Lois Lane, I love you!” He declared passionately.

‘Oh my gosh,’ she thought dazedly. ‘This isn’t happening, is it? Is Superman actually kissing me?’ That sparked a new train of thoughts. Superman was affected by pheromone? No, that wasn’t possible. Superman was invincible. He wouldn’t be affected by something so petty as a spray of chemicals. He shouldn’t be acting this way.

Clark! Clark hadn’t been affected by the pheromone and she knew he was attracted to her. How was it possible that Clark hadn’t been affected by the pheromone and Superman had? Superman was the one who was supposed to be all noble…but Clark was the one who had actually been noble.

Maybe Superman wasn’t affected by the pheromone! She gasped inwardly even as the thought formed itself. No, that wasn’t possible either. Superman wouldn’t take advantage of her. Still…

But she hadn’t been interested in Superman when she had been under the influence of the spray, she had been interested in Clark. Now Superman liked her, but Clark didn’t and she liked Clark. Something was wrong here. Something was drastically wrong.
She pulled out of Superman’s arms, turned and ran off across the tarmac before anyone could stop her. She needed to talk to Clark.

She got back to her apartment in record time. She wasn’t sure what to do. She loved Clark, she admitted to herself.

“CLARK!” She screamed into the empty room. Yeah right, Clark wasn’t Superman. He couldn’t hear her when she yelled. She flopped on the couch for a few minutes, then stormed to the phone, almost breaking the speed dial button in half. The doorbell rang before the phone even dialed. Setting the phone back in its receiver, she moved towards the door. Wrenching it open, she saw Clark standing there.

“Oh…hi…um, come in.” She flustered.

“You called, Lois?” He said wryly.

‘Called? He had heard her?’ She took a step back. Then her inner mischief smiled.

“Yeah, c’mon in.” She motioned him inside, then picked up a glass of water. Turning, she “stumbled” into Clark, conveniently throwing water all over his white shirt. Haha. Blue.

Then she slapped him.

“That’s for taking advantage of me.”

He stuttered. “Lois… I… well…”

She cut him off. “What type of an idiot do you take me for? I’m not cursed with stupidity. If you wanted a kiss, all you would have had to was ask.”

He decided to take her at her word. “Can I have kiss?”…

Nqoire*~~* (hides under her desk)

Imagine.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
that was adorable! LOl I loved it. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
smile1

Jose wave

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey!
I didn't see this topic was back up blush so I posted my shot in a separate folder. DO I post it here too?

Cris

Cris
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, Christina! I don't know that it matters which folder it's in.

And that was thumbsup

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Cris posted this:

Just another pick-up line

But she's back!!!! smile1

But you fooled me... I thought the script was for the... um... thing you sent me... :p

Jose smile1

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOL, Nquoire!! That was really good.

And a perfect ending wink

---

Cris,

LOL too. I liked your story.

---

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1 Thanks Jose, Nqoire and Cristina for sharing these.

They're great. clap

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Cris
just read your story and enjoyed it
merry

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard