Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DocJill Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I'm sorry!!! Please don't hurt me!!!

peep

Jill (who is very afraid that people may try to blow her up for what she did to Jimmy and how she went about getting Lois to cut her hair)

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, i'm a nutcase, but i liked it. laugh

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

jimmy's fate was a bit predictable once you'd set the scene, as was the hair thing... but maybe that says something more about how twisted my mind is than about the story. wink

frankly, i flashed back to a tiny toons skit involving plucky duck, hampton pig, and a game show called "that's incredibly stupid!" (to get the grand prize, they had to find a needle in a haystack inside a darkened warehouse full of fireworks and such)

anyway, i never saw the jimmy twist coming. that was just great... rotflol

of course, the line "we're going to need another timmy!" has special significance for me, but that's another issue. smile

great job, jill. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
OMG, Jill, this was precious! I love it...

smile1 )

party

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jill

This is hilarious!! goofy

Thanks for sharing this very funny story.

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh my, Jill. goofy

The man watching the scene from his car parked a few yards away smiled to himself. Mr. Wilson would be pleased, very pleased indeed.
thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROFLMAO!!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm glad we didn't have to take another Jimmy, but great solution, Jill laugh

I'm sure Tank will be very pleased rotflol rotflol

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Jill,
The Jimmy part was so funny! I loved it! rotflol

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I'm not quite sure what to say to that.

You managed to send me through a whole roller-coaster of emotions in not very many minutes. First: I was impressed that you know about the chemical make-up of flash powder. (Learned something new there!) Then I got very worried about Jimmy until the 'How are we going to tell Perry?' paragraph. That somehow seemed to make everything okay again. Twisted, but okay. No, let's be honest here -- hilarious! clap

Of course, I had no idea that Lois and Clark could be quite so calculating, and all I can think now is that perhaps someone should tip off Henderson, and suggest that he looks to see what (or who) is buried under their patio.

Mind you, maybe Henderson is under the patio. After we didn't see him again after that first season, did we?

Doesn't this bring a whole new meaning to the graemlin with the axe? wildguy
Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Omygosh.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

And being the braindead person that I am right now, I completely didn't pick up on the lighter-thing, so when Jimmy died and Lois' hair got singed, it was even funnier. But I've reached my graemlin limit, so I shall depart. ROTFL.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This story deserves:
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
(a seven smiley salute)

People have quoted all the sections I was planning to quote ... so I'll just say ditto. That was, wow ... we finally have an explanation for the "Jimmy" switch, a great new way to get a short haircut and some classic dialogue. Impressive.

And being the braindead person that I am right now, I completely didn't pick up on the lighter-thing, so when Jimmy died and Lois' hair got singed, it was even funnier.
Same here ... sometimes it's nice being slow on the uptake ... laugh

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Mr. Wilson is indeed pleased. wink

Even though Lois' haircut pretty much got second billing status in this little story, the blowing up of Jimmy made up for it very nicely.

I like Lois, short or long hair (but short is better) but I dislike Jimmy very much. He is the most useless, inane, and annoying supporting character in all fiction. He's the JarJar Binks of Lois and Clarkdom.

Tank the Resting (who just got back from helping out at a local comic shop for Free Comic Book Day, and is tired... and old... and tired)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Jill.... notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

Materful, hilarious, fantastic and yes...Priceless rotflol

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, Jill, this was great! I gasped when Jimmy pulled out the lighter, then was relieved that Clark saved Lois (glad to know his priorities are straight <g>), but couldn't figure out how you were going to explain Jimmy's death.

But then when Clark says "We don't tell Perry" and explained about the last time ... ROTFL!!!! Brilliant, clever and very, very funny. laugh

Kathy

Features Writer
Features Writer
Jill,
well done
very funny
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
There's just one word for this: evil I could see Jimmy getting blown up after you explained about the powder. And the haircut was logical too. But explaining it to Perry like that? Very twisted and evil. You should do it more often. laugh

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by HatMan:
of course, the line "we're going to need another timmy!" has special significance for me, but that's another issue. smile
Oh, jeez! More flashbacks! But I can't quite place this one... I have a feeling my brain is protecting me from something...? wink

Other than that, what everyone else said! Jill, you don't have to worry about anyone hurting you -- none of us can breathe! We're laughing too hard!

clap clap

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Kerth
Kerth
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
DocJill Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you all, so much, for you comments!!! I'm glad everyone seemed to like this, even if it was a little evil...<g>

Jill, you are evil, sick and very twisted.
Moi? Wendy, you wound me. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by DocJill:
...a little evil...<g>

Moi? Wendy, you wound me. mecry Ok, no you don't, I like joining the evil club. wink
Ok, Jill, you asked for it. [Linked Image] Come see!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard