Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Well, the muse *finally* decided how many parts there will be. laugh I finished the story today, but I'll stick to still posting every three to four days.

Comments, questions, etc can go here, and thanks for reading! smile

~Anna

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, I am *totally* confused now. goofy

Only two sections left, wow... While Denzler is still less than pocket lint, I liked the way he considered that Juliana was much more likely to be compliant than Lois. But he still doesn't know how dangerous Lois can be. Hoo boy will he be in for a surprise. When Lois gets going... wildguy

Looking forward to MORE, and soon!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY!!!!! You've finally finished it! smile1

And you're doing such a great job. I think it's safe to say that Denzler really is a creepy and evil guy. I mean, going after Lois? She hasn't done anything to harm him or Gendell.

I'm more worried about how you're gonna fix everything. Hmmm, maybe I should open that email I have then. <eg> And I like to tell you, yet again, that you need smoochies! Soon!

I love that shopping trip, haven't done that in some time. Really makes me want to call my best friend right *now* laugh

Just take your time in posting, you can show you're evil side! wink

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
Oooh, poor Juliana - it's only a matter of time now... But I'm glad she told her hubby about it...

Agh, what's happening to Lois?

Hurry up and post the next - I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Melisma (shivering with nervousness, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Let's see, two parts left.

That means in part eight we have the deaths of Julianna, and probably Lois.

Part nine is the happy ending where Denzler gets his from Superman, and Gandell gets to come out into the real world.

Seems logical, Post soon.

Tank the Retired (who wonders if there is any way for Denzler to get away with it?)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Get back here!!

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna,
great part
now that you're finished you do not have to wait to post more
soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
congrats on finishing the story, anna! dance

some nice bonding in this part between lois and julianna and earl and clark. fun scenes, and well done.

hope earl picks up on clark's comment rather than trying to downplay it. i'd hate to see denzler get to julianna.

as for denzler, it's interesting that he has a magnum. not exactly the weapon of choice for quietly picking someone off. still, i can't help but hope that he fires it off at an inopportune moment, the powerful kickback causing him to stumble backwards, trip over some surveilance equipment, and fall out a high window. then he can come back as a junkyard dog and be much happier.

anyway, great job. smile here's looking forward to the penultimate part and a patented superman nick-of-time rescue. he will rescue them, right? cuz that's what he does. we wouldn't want some kind of weird and evil TE, would we?

Paul
p.s. of random nerdy note: when i realized this was going to be post #196, the number nagged at the back of my head for a bit, oddly familiar. suddenly, i realized what it was... 196 kelvin is the boiling point of nitrogen. duh. how could i have forgotten? blush just thought i'd share that.

EDIT: ack! just realized. nitrogen boils at 77 kelvin, which is -196 degrees celcius! bad paul! gonna get yourself stripped of that "nerd pride" pocket protector...

p.p.s. i've really got to stop posting at 3am...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Blogger
Blogger
Hi!!

I'm back (fiiiinally help

As Lois removed a navy blazer from it’s place on the rack, she felt something cold and metal press up against her neck.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Lane.”

She recognized the voice.
You know that that cliffhanger was not nice huh? NOT nice at all and now here I am bitting my nails waiting for you to post next part!!

is it fine if I nag already??

PLEASE POST NOW!

Thanks for this great twist!
More please
Merche.
wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Anna

A great part! thumbsup thumbsup

I really like how Lois and Clark are devloping their friendship withnJulianna and Earl. clap

Yikes! Denzler is crazy and very evil. evil

I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully Clark will be able to rescue Lois and Julianna.
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
I enjoyed this part.

And to reply to Hazel, I agree that Denzler's actions make no sense to us, but I do have the feeling that they make sense to *him*. He's very paranoid and secretive and obsessed with Gendell's safety and security to the point of being completely irrational.

Looking forward to the ending.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you all for your helpful comments! I really appreciate your readership.

Hazel, I'm sorry that you're confused, but I hope that Irene answered your question. At this point Denzler has become completely irrational. The only other thing I would add to that is to say that he doesn't really know Juliana, although he probably does know a significant amount of information about her, they've never had a conversation in the course of the story.

If you have anymore questions, be sure to send them my way via email. I'd love to talk to you about the story, and hear if you have any ideas for making it less confusing. smile

Saskia, thanks for your complements on Denzler and on the shopping trip, and I promise you, the smoochies are coming soon. evil

Maria, sorry about that cliffhanger, but I thought it would be fun to leave you guys hanging for a while. laugh

LOL Merry, but I think I'll stick to the posting schedule. Thanks for your comments.

Paul, interesting point about the magnum, but as you'll see, I think it will work out just fine. Nick of time rescue? Huh? wink

Sunny thanks for reading and commenting here. It's always nice to know that there are more people reading then are commenting, instead of just suspecting it. wink And like I said to Maria, the cliffhanger was just my way of having a little fun with you guys. And btw, you can nag anytime you want.

Tricia, thank you for the complements on the friendship and on Denzler. Glad to know that you're enjoying this.

Irene, I love it when readers answer each others questions, so thank you for that. laugh

I hope you all enjoy the next part just as much as the rest, and thanks again!

~Anna

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anna, thank goodness I've gotten so far behind I have another few posts to catch up on! I mean eeeep - what a place to end this one. eek

Great segments as always!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard