Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
SO, one more part. I'd love to know,as usual, what you thought of it; good or bad.

Cris

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. Things aren't going too well for our boy, are they? Poor Clark!

“You’re right; I’m getting married in three days and there’s plenty to be done. And I was stupid enough to waste the whole day thinking about you, the one person I’ve ever been able to fully trust, way too hurt to concentrate on anything else.
goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part. Lois feelings are well described.

The irony of the situation was that, even though Clark was the one who’d behaved deceitfully, she was blaming herself. It was almost as if it didn’t matter that he’d lied, but that she’d been taken in by the pretence.
Well, she must have a credit that she did give him a chance to tell and he missed it.

Was there ever a revelation in situations that are more unfavorable to Clark? You describe superbly how Lois who is hurt by clark's deception can't now believe her own eyes and judgment: if he seems to be sad, how can she tell it's not an act?

Is there no hope for those two? Only if Lois sees Luthor as he is...Or is Lois going to remember Clark's declaration of love and somehow let it touch her heart and understand she has seen him as he is in *both* disguises.

Lois should tell Clark that Luthor knows.

Gabriele
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Doesn't look too good for our not so happy couple.

It seems that the title does say it all. It's all Luthor, he finally gets to win one. (But what a one he gets to win, Lois!)

So, Luthor will trap Superman in the kryptonite cage and kill him. Lois will marry Lex because her hurt and anger at Clark won't let her have those warm and fuzzy thoughts of him as she goes down the aisle. So Lois will not live happily ever after either.

Tank the Retired (who thinks that Chris deserves the appalation of evil also)

Columnist
Columnist
Oh, Cris, make it better soon, please? I hate it when they are fighting...

Melisma (feeling sorry for both of them, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Cris

This part is excellent. smile1
I was expecting Clark to ask Lois how she worked out that he is Superman. Will Lois tell him that Luthor told him? eek I'd love to see what Clark's reaction would be.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to reading more. smile

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
In addition to the other's FDK, you know I like a lot the scene between Jimmy and Jack wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
Cris
excellent part
fix the situation
soon please
merry

Blogger
Blogger
This is a very exciting story, Cristina, we love it! Can't wait for the next part.

Casey & Christine wave

I am a citizen of the world - Socrates
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello everyone!

I'm still thrilled about the response I'm getting about this story. I really appreciate every one of your comments. Thanks! cool

Labrat said:

Nice segment, Cris - hope Lois gets a whack on the head with a two by four or comes to her senses very shortly.
You are a little agresive, aren't you?? Poor Lois. I mena, think about it. About to marry a crook, feeling betrayed by her best friend, the man she is in love with (as much as she'll never admit it...) She has a reason to behave that way... :p

Gabriele said

Was there ever a revelation in situations that are more unfavorable to Clark? You describe superbly how Lois who is hurt by clark's deception can't now believe her own eyes and judgment: if he seems to be sad, how can she tell it's not an act?
Wow, I'm so glad my descriptions work... I was really worried that with so much introspection I was pushing things a little

Tank said:

So, Luthor will trap Superman in the kryptonite cage and kill him. Lois will marry Lex because her hurt and anger at Clark won't let her have those warm and fuzzy thoughts of him as she goes down the aisle. So Lois will not live happily ever after either.
You know what? I think I'm not going to post anything else. You've said it all! :p

Tricia said:

This part is excellent.
I think I've told you before, but I really mean it: you'll make me blush blush (more! smile )

So, Jose, Tricia, Merry, Mel, Tank, Gabriele,Casey and Christine (Glad you joined in smile ), Labrat, THANKS EVERYONE.

I'm going to be a little late posting this week, but I'm almost sure part seven will be up before the weekend. Hope you can wait.

Cris

Cris
Features Writer
Features Writer
No. No no no no no no no no. I'm still recovering from the Clark/Rachel thing this morning in Carol and Missy's story and now I'm reading what Lois is doing to Clark. I can't handle this... eek

The 2x4 that Labby suggested using to whack Lois with is too small. I recommend that Clark remove a sturdy ceiling beam from a rafter somewhere and use that. I'll help him.

I know that Lois is mad about the whole CK=S thing, and it is certainly in character for her to express this anger. But can't she see what this is doing to him? Doesn't she see the sincerity oozing out of every single pore as the poor boy pours his heart out to her? She seems to, yet her anger - and fear - are making a real mess of things. And she's not warning him that Luthor knows about his true identity, even though she knows that Clark doesn't trust Lex. She and Lex deserve each other.

I'm curious to see what happens next.

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Cris,

Still catching up. Just read parts 4, 5 & 6. WOW!! I'm really enjoying this and kicking myself that it took me so long to get to it.

What a great premise -- Lois knowing that Clark's Superman *before* the Centennial Park scene -- and Lex knowing and using it to thoroughly sever her ties with anyone other than him.

Great story -- now back to my reading.

Barb.

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Since you took time to post in different comment folders, I thought repplying in them was only fair. smile

Again, don't worry that it took you long to find this; unfortunately, it might take you a while to go on reading, as I'm still not sure when I'll be able to have the next part ready, but hang on; it'll come.

Cris

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard