Originally posted by ShayneT:
Clark wouldn't be eligible for a reduced price pass unless he was willing to show identification, I'm assuming, which at this point is unable to do.
Being that Clark is under 16 at this point, he wouldn't have an ID to show anyway. Many people who live in big cities (such as NYC) don't get their driver's license as early as we do out in the sticks, because they don't have a reason to ever drive with public transportation so good. I know several New Yorkers who didn't get their driver's license until they were past their mid-twenties (if ever). All Clark would have to say is that he's still a student and doesn't have ID. I'm not even sure if all high schools issue student ID cards. Since Clark is 15, he might not even be in high school yet.

$30 for a weekly bus pass? eek That's expensive! In my small town it's $20 for a month for adults, $10 for kids. Then again the fare is still under $1, too. /Yes, it's still very Norman Rockwellian around here./

Interesting what you say about recycling. I would have guessed it would've been much less back then.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.