Awww. How sweet! clap I'm so glad Clark is able to get his happily ever after.

Diddi is adorable wanting Clark to join his elite group of 'spacemen'. What a switch for Clark to have 'spacemen' be the ideal, when all he's known before is fear of the unknown.

Lana is a piece of work. No wonder their marriage didn't do well. It was the lack of the bathing ceremony beforehand. wink

Interesting ceremony where the bride and groom bathe together BEFORE the wedding ceremony. I wonder how many weddings have been delayed because of this.... I guess, with the hippos coming to bathe, it means they aren't too delayed.

I'm a bit surprised that Clark is still worried about the consequences of getting Lois pregnant. I thought Lana had convinced him that they were incompatible in that way (DNA-joining wise). But, then again, he's Alt-Clark. He's scared about everything which might hurt him emotionally. What will Diddi do if he gets a little sister? Tell Lois that she got the wrong kind?

Can't wait to see the wedding... and their happily ever after with the Bangala.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.