Annalina

Sorry about the separation on Valentine's Day. I didn't connect the day with this story.

Christina Aww.

Amy That's a lot of 'reallys'. Read on.

And yes, Lana and Clark dealing with parenting together would be another whole story.

Virginia

It was kind of a jolt having Lois switch from accusing Kent of being evil, to her reconsidering her decision to push him away, to return to full acceptance.
For me, this is classic Lois Lane behaviour. Jumping to a conclusion, being reasonable enough to reconsider (particularly when it involves someone she cares about), and then changing very quickly.

Good luck with your internet troubles. I hope they are cured soon.
Thanks. I have internet at home again! No more taking the laptop to coffee shops. smile

Kate

Lois Lane of five years ago probably would have insisted on going with Clark. But being right in the middle of the action is no longer her top priority. Diddi is. And Clark, too, now. But Clark isn't far enough ahead of Diddi that she would abandon her son.

Vicki

I think Clark and the Bangala are going to get on really well. He'll get from them what he was never able to get in Metropolis.

John

I wonder how Lois would get to Metropolis if she felt she had to go and find Clark. Perhaps she could take Romaric. That could be interesting.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'm so glad you're still reading this fic.

Corrina.