I'm glad that these Super fans needed that extra push to turn them to a life a crime. Was Penny Barnes was of the SFC suspects/victims? wink

I love how Lex, et al, figured out how to work under Superman's radar.

So, in this alt-dimension where Lois was never into Lex (or vice versa) did Lois and Clark date sooner, or were they curled up together watching TV as friends? Clearly, he still hasn't informed her of his other persona, yet. Why did SM only hear the alarms from the places the college students broke in, but not those across town? Were they closer? Did they have better security? Did he have the security disabled where the 'real' robbery was taking place?

Sorry about the influx of questions. I'm currently working on little sleep and lots of chocolate. laugh

“No it wasn’t. They were in the SFC. They already wanted to throw themselves at Superman. Asabi just gave them the freedom to do what they wanted. And even if he hadn’t, I’ll bet Superman has all kinds of women begging him to be with them.”
So, is Lois denying that she was already ready to throw herself into Clark's arms when exposed to Revenge? Pity. wink Although, I must say, this does sound a bit like Lois protesting too much that it was VERY different.

I would say that this is a great example of Super Fans causing super headaches for Superman! (yikes! My apologies for that sentence.) clap Maybe you'll be willing to bring back a sequel come August. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.