Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my little story. It came to me one afternoon between putting away the groceries (this is the chore I hate the most) and making lunch and I just had to write it down, even while my daughter kept poking her head in and asking when the food'll be ready.

I wanted to write something about Lois that relates to my life as a working mom. Lois being married to Clark wouldn't work as well because, well, when you have a husband who can do all the house chores in 30 seconds flat, cook like a chef or get take-out from anywhere in the world in 5 minutes (Superman doesn't cut in line), it's just not the same. Plus, you just know Clark would make a great dad. So it had to be someone else.

Lex wouldn't work, either, because you know he wouldn't let her work (or cook, or shop for groceries) so I settled on Mr. call-me-Daniel. When you think about it, Scadino wasn't a bad guy. He just wasn't Clark.

Now, who is Ultrawoman? This story is about Lois, so I didn't spend much time thinking about it. I just knew that if Lois ended up married to someone else, I wouldn't want our Clark to spend the rest of his life alone, like poor Alt-Clark. She could be whoever you want (me! Me!)

And finally, CJ's name is a tribute to CJ Cregg, as I am currently watching daily reruns of The West Wing.

Lonnie