Thanks to those who enjoyed my latest TOGoM effort.

It was fun trying to find another way to incorporate Castle and Beckett into Lois and Clark's world.

I have no insider information as to how Castle is going to resolve their latest cliff hanger beyond what is out there already. Actually I know less than most.

There are some photos of the upcoming first episode for the season on YouTube, and lots of chatter amonst those who play on the Castle sites (which I have no idea where they are).

The consenses seems to be that Beckett accepts the proposal but does go to DC for the job. The actress who played Cuddy on House plays Agent Rachael McCord for a three episode arc at the beginning of the new season. She is the senior agent who Beckett trains under.

Signed for a three episode arc tells me that something will happen by episode three to cause Beckett to realize that she belongs back at the 12th and her friends and family in New York.

Stana Katic herself gave me the opportunity to give Beckett a haircut. In interviews at events this past summer, Stana has been seen with her hair cut to shoulder length. Possibly because of her role in the movie CBGB.

Thanks again to those who are willing to try the merging of two special shows.

Tank (who can only restate the obvious; if you liked Lois and Clark you will like Castle)