Hi Victoria!

"He hasn't spoken to me all day except to snip, or grunt. I asked him to bring the Sleaford file and he looked at me like I was covered in garbage … and he could smell it."
Something like SLV?

"Yeah, CK?" The pity in his eyes was a second shock to Clark. What had caused Jimmy to feel disdain for Lois, yet pity for him?
Yep. Lois and Superman got a little bit of Jimmy iInterruptus.

"She's cheating on you, CK," he looked down at his feet and shuffled them nervously.

"What?" Clark stood to his feet, an unexpected fluttering taking up residence in his stomach.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if Dan where still around or it was actually a Lois clone?

You know … that front door of yours is awful see-through with all that glass.
Jimmy is really not thinking clearly. Why would Lois and Superman have their tryst in Clark’s apartment unless he was invited, too?

"What … what were you wearing, Clark?"
Just the cape? :p

"Please Clark. I can deal with this," she said urgently.
Translation: Lie.

"You see … I bet you remember when Diana Stride did that stupid show and everyone found out that Clark keeps Superman's suits at his apartment."
laugh

He turned and walked away. 'Yup,' he thought to himself. 'That was definitely Clark dressed up in that suit. Who knew he'd fill it out so well?" After a moment he laughed. 'Lois, I guess.'
laugh

Fun one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.