When I read part one, my heart was in my throat. Just the mention of Claude is enough to raise my hackles!

Now that 'Mr. Kent has arrived, the story is taking a decidedly yummy turn. thumbsup

Guidance? Lois studied Mr Kent for a moment as an idea curled through her mind. He looked blandly nice. Innocent. Gullible. Lois made a sweeping gesture around her kitchen. "I'll leave you to it." She picked up the folders of story notes and headed for her bedroom.

With a quick movement, the cooking teacher stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

"What?" she barked.

"Mrs Spangher said I was to cook with you, not for you."
Sooo glad Mr. Kent stood up to her rather than cook the meal for her. It has always bothered me that Lois was so helpless in the kitchen. All it takes is a little time, patience and a willingness to learn. It does not hurt to have a super cute instructor either!

When are you serving up the third course?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.