Ultra Lucille: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was afraid it got buried because the title is so similar to Clark's POV.
Very fun! I enjoyed how you integrated Griffin trying to shove her in the blender and Lois saying 'We don't serve blended drinks here!' with Clark/Superman coming to save her in the dream. It was a very realistic-sounding dream (realistic *as* a dream, that is!).
That's what I was going for. I did have an earlier draft, which the dream had Lois working in a diner with Clark ordering breakfast, but when I rewatched the Prankster episode I saw that she specifically says that she worked in cocktail bar, I had to change it. I wanted the dream to be realistic enough but odd enough that Lois wouldn't fully know if she was awake or dreaming when she hears Clark talking in his sleep.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I really liked that you ended with the revelation (the look on Lois's face must have been priceless smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.