Thanks for all the FDK, you guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. smile

John:

This was a really fun story.
Thanks. smile

I especially had to chuckle at the lines about telling beofre proposing and "don't let someone who is secretly in love with you think you are dead for more than five minutes."
I just knew Lois would have to get her five cents in there on the subject. laugh

Virginia, you had a couple questions which I'll be happy to answer here:

Were they searching specifically for this Clark? Or another CJK? (a son?) Or was Lois calling to her husband?
Lois was calling her husband.

Does this signal the beginning of the end for Clark and Lana?
Yes.

(all the other questions)
evil

Pam:

Sweet! I'm glad they were able to reassure young Clark that he wasn't a monster, and he would learn to control these strange powers, and someday grow up to have a (somewhat) normal life.
Thanks. smile I just thought "what if Clark could go back in time to those awkward years and reassure his younger self?" Glad to know it worked. ^^

Marcus:
Nice one - be interesting to know how different their worlds are in other respects.
Do you mean before or after LnC showed up there? wink

Lynn:

Of course, now I'll never hear the phrase "to be by myself" in quite the same way again.
My work here is done.

Artemis:
The Queen of the Capes and the Mistress of the Short Story strikes again! Your writing gets so much emotion out of a few words, Queenie. Keep it coming!
Aww, thanks! blush

Terry:

At the risk of my man-card, that was quite lovely.
Don't worry; I don't think anyone here is going to take your card away. XD And thanks. smile I wasn't sure at first if this story worked, so I'm glad to know it hit the targets. ^_^

Morgana:
You have to give it to Lois, ever since she met Clark her life has never been dull, but the lady keeps rolling with the punches.
Yeah, once you've agreed to date a man who can fly, you've pretty much signed up for a not-quite-ordinary lifestyle. wink

Mouserocks:

Loved the thing about reading a lot of scifi and saying Lois is the best person he'll ever meet. Adorable! Great job!
Thanks. ^_^

As for whether there will be more...maybe. I've been thinking it over, but it depends on whether my muse will co-operate. :rolleyes:

~•~