I still think Didi is not Lois's natural son, but I'm not really sure. But about her marriage, it doesn't look like a real marriage. We've learned that there are five elders and Matymbou is the chief. So I take it he is one of the elders, maybe the eldest. Her son doesn't live with him (so Lois probably doesn't, too). Therefore I assume he is not his son. And he hasn't come nor will he come to see her or talk to her during the quarantine. It doesn't look like he is worried that his wife will be staying five days alone with a strange man. Besides, Lois is helpless attracted to Clark and isn't feeling guilty about it. It seems like she hasn't felt like a woman in a long time and Clark has awoken her feminine side. wink

"And Sylva said to bring you this oil. She said it's citrus, and sage, and … and a few other things, too."

Lois smiled as she realised Sylva's intention. "Cinnamon? Cedar wood? Lavender?" she guessed.

"Yes. I think she mentioned all of those."

"That's perfect," Lois said, sending silent thanks to Sylva for her suggestion.
Hummm... aren't those scented oils? Wonder what she has in mind. Massage, maybe? hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15