Thank you all for support and warm comments on my silly short. smile1

Mouserocks: Sorry about your [Linked Image] Why I don't drink anything but coffee by the computer, and only when I'm writing. Otherwise, only cookies and popcorn allowed by my computer.

Loved this! That's the perfect explanation for that whole little detour. Myxy is perfect for that role, too! I always was under the assumption that he was more about having fun than destroying Superman, too, even in LnC. Though that might be skewed by my comics perspective, too.
Thanks. I always thought that about Myxy too. He was more like, why doesn't Superman appreciate my jokes? We could have so much *fun* together. DC post the Smilie link, BTW.

Deadly Chakram: Thanks. I love the time travel episodes, Tempus, and Wells. If my loyal readers hadn't noticed. laugh I love irony.

Best Super Short story for 2012? Perhaps!!!
blush Thanks.

AntiKryponite Thank you. Any villains name which nobody can spell has potential in my book. clap

Christina: Thanks. I knew you'd appreciate this story. If I hadn't dedicated this story to Mrs. Luthor, I would have dedicated it to you. I know how much you HATE the curse. LOL. Wells was in "Lois and Clarks", the final John Doe episode.

The inter-reality travel with Mxyzptlk would explain Tempus as their soul "devil" instead of Luthor.
The writers missed a great tag scene at the end this episode! clap

Queen of Capes: Glad you enjoyed my little bit of wickedness. evil

I've got to admit, this explanation actually makes *sense*! o_O And if H.G. Wells was Mxyzptlk all this time... Yeah, that explains almost every episode he was in, I think. Brava, Virginia!
As a big fan of Alt-Clark, I couldn't make him one of Myxy's mirages. Sorry. wink But I thought he worked fine for this episode.

Kathy: Thanks. Glad to have entertained you.

John: Thank you. I always wondered about Wells's lack of tactful timing during "Soul Mates" as well. "I'm not too late, am I? You haven't consummated, have you?" [Linked Image]

HappyGirl: blush Thanks for the applause.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.