Michael: NO! Don't stop responding. I'm deathly allergic to an empty e-mail inbox.

Schoolboy crush?
Which why it was necessary for them to kiss other people to realize it wasn't.

Well, according to the prehistoric history class, men do the hunting, women the gathering. His teacher, Red Neckton just didn’t mention that they don’t do it like that in the big cities anymore.
clap Well, Lois *was* trying to gather him, from a certain point of view.

Right. Hurricanes usually leave an area in a wet mess, tornados in a dry one.
Precisely.

Well, she got her chance to unwind with Claude.
According to Claude, you mean.

She needs someone to fetch her coffee? He can then write about the experience of making hot water in space?
laugh

That’s what I meant. Don’t remember if he told Lois that he’s from Smallville. Thought that was just Lana.
I believe at one point he says, "There's no secrets in Smallville."

I consciously went with the more creative solution
It's nice when you surprise me.

Poor Clark.
Hopefully, he won't have to wait as long as he did in canon.

We could make a poll on that. OTOH, I do have several bunnies that only go up to and until they leave LnC in a sort of cleaned up mess with their relationship sort of but not completely in the same place they’ve been in canon. And just how they’ll possibly ever get past the awkwardness, well, they did get together in canon eventually. One doesn’t have to explain how they deal with a one night stand, now does one?
Or we could just leave it open for later sequels?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.