Right. 84. *young* Lois. /imagines Lois in 80s get-up/
Kind of like Cournty Cox in that Bruce Springstein video, only with long hair and shorts? I guess I could see where you got the idea where her shirt might have been white. [Linked Image]

No, I was thinking something between this: [Linked Image] and this: [Linked Image]
I just figured she moved in with her Dad for some reason? Since she said ‘living with her dad’ instead of ‘at home’.
Maybe Mom went into rehab and Lois and Lucy went to stay with Dad for a while and it didn't work out.

Lois meets her first great love, umm…Paul?
Sorry, does not compute.

ME: Daisy Duke

/goes googling/ Ahhhhhh-ha.
Of course, Clark would be more familiar with this one: [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sY23tWR-Jas/SQRho3BzjNI/AAAAAAAAAFI/jPOLprjQVE0/s400[/img] (She doesn't look anything whatsoever like Lois. [Linked Image])

She can do a remodel on him, clean him up, un-dent him and all? I’m sure he could be standing tall and proud for her if she really asked him nicely and applied herself. Even if he might be a bit blurry from time to time.
Ooooh. A fixer-upper boy-toy.

So, he would eventually realize what is going on if Lana asked Clark to wait outside while she takes Joe here for a testdrive?
Lana doesn't ask.

You mean for the plane? Don’t worry, the plane won’t blow up. They might have to switch the engine, though.
I meant for the other passengers as this Clark doesn't know he can fly yet.

Can you say ‘skank’?
Skank.

I just realized: She’d make a great concubine for Lord Nor.
rotflol LOIS: BTW, Kal-El, while I was in the holding pen, I ran into one of Clark's ex-girlfriends. I've convinced her that she really needs to get into the concubine business, because it really is the only way to move up in this new world order.

NOR: I've decided that I don't want Zara. You can keep her. I'd rather play with my new toy.

LANA: <<giggles>>

I don’t think so… No, wait, Lois was the one who lobbied for waiting, wasn’t she?
Yes, I think it was Lois too. Although why?

So, he *must* be honorable. OTOH, they could be a trio trolling for innocent schoolgirls they can later drag into the woods and …
shock Good thing she never mentioned her karate training to them.

You could put parts 1-10 (etc) into one post and thus do a nice, comfy 15 part story for Wrong Clark?
[Linked Image] Oh, dear, does that mean I should be only about 1/3 of the way done? Hmmm. I better start speeding up the timeline again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.