Hi, Michael, hyper But... but... but... if you catch up now, I lose one of my excuses for my vacation. wink <<runs off to prep tonight's part>>

How about Jimmy? Or Lex might be willing to let her bunk in his bedroom.
Right, Jimmy. When you see Jimmy's apartment later on in the story, you might understand why Lois opted for the hotel.

And Lex? They've only been on one interview / date. Not really the kind of person you call up and ask for a favor either (unless it's the Lex from Smallville then that's basically what his character is for, favors).

They’ve cloned her already!
clap She didn't say she was going! She's only thinking about it. Like she thinks about going Tahiti. She never ends up there either.

Maybe they should lock her up in an institution for the mentally unbalanced?
Good thing she has a super powered stalker ready to break her out.

She better go and get one o’ them noggin’ protectors.
<<input photo of Lois Lane with tinfoil hat>>

He’d assume she’s already shacked up with some other twerp and he would need to wait his turn.
Or she might lose him entirely.

If she missed out on her exclusive interview with Superman because of those guys…

They’re going down?
Pretty much.

That and the *other* things Lucy does on that counter when Lois is not home but her boyfriend of the evening is.
[Linked Image]

Good night phone sex? Well, fighting. Which counts as passionate love making in their relationship.
huh What's up with that? Does a man need to dress in tights to hit her power button?

“Aggressive competition.” It’s just like aggressive negotiation. Only for reporters.
Give her time. She'll try her hand at aggreessive negotiation, too.

So, senior reporter steals story from adorable newbie. At least, Lois got sex out of it. Clark didn’t even get that much. She’s meaner than Claude.
Well, they didn't call Claude "Mad Dog" did they?

Getting caught?
Of course, was there something else?

There’s always that New Year’s Eve a couple of years down the road.
Lois only apologizes every 7 years, and this year's allotment is already been processed.

Plus, it’s against the rules. She could apologize for getting caught, though. Or for not sleeping with him first.
She's not Cat. She doesn't apologize for NOT sleeping with a man. That's HIS punishment for not giving her the story.

Looky there. This Clark’s got more of a brain.
Not "Half a brain", Michael. rotflol "Half brain dead".

So, she gonna go with the whole probing theme?
It was implied.

/imagines Cat using a pen and ticking off the pages: Done that. Yep. Too. Uh-huh. Yeah, right, as if. Hmm… Nah, men can’t do *that*.
Cat: <<laughing>> Yeah, right. Men never do dishes, laundry, or clean the bathroom!

ME: Um... Cat, my husband does two of those three.

CAT: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.