I put it in the wrong place again. I'll start reading before I write, one day. Thanks labby for being patient with me.

I think I spotted a few flaws in this universe: Clark can't keep his powers secret, Lois can't behave like a normal female with a god-in-a-cape, Cat is too good at people watching, and Perry is having an Elvis-on-the-toilet day. The government(!?) men are also having a bad day. Their time for finding out the truth got cut short and they don't know anything more than they did before they got to the Daily Planet.

With all that has gone wrong so far, it seems the title should change from "Wrong Clark" to "Can Anything Go Right for Clark?" Poor baby! He's not having a good first week at the Planet! All those high hopes for what would happen with Lois, and instead he's been outted by Cat (privately, but still outted), dismissed as useless by Lois, and even overlooked as unimportant by the very government men searching for him in his other identity.

Guess I'll have to read more of this one. It's sure not the piece of cake H.G. Wells thought it would be. Then again, he didn't know the writer of this piece of work, did he? Surprise him, Virginia!

Pat