Thanks for the comments AntiKryptonite and VirginaR

AntiKryptonite

h, wow, my favorite part of the story so far is when she tells him about her writing the books, misunderstanding his response, and then when he almost hugs her, and she completes it for him... [Smiley] Very wonderfully done! It must be even more frustrating for Clark knowing that if he were still ruling, he could change things to help her out.
I struggled for a long time on how, or even whether, to reveal her writing to Clark. I just started babble typing, which I guess totally works for Lois but I was a bit worried about the wall of dialogue. laugh Lois is so quick to expect him to react like she expects everyone, except her father figures, she just isn't ready for acceptance. I thought it was perfect for Clark to want to hug her but not feel like he could. I'm glad it came off well.

And of course Lex has Kryptonite! Why am I not surprised?
For a long time I was determined not to bring Kryptonite it, but Lex went and found some anyway. evil

Loving how this fairy tale is going!
I can't help but wonder how you'll react to the next part. evil

VirginaR

I was wondering how she was going to explain the horse to her Daddy.
Too difficult to explain so she just keeps it hidden. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. wink

Awwwwwwwwwww. And oooops. Yeah, a floating Beast might be a bit scarier.
True, but Lois has that effect on him. laugh

Lois in babble mode.
Yeah it started as writer in babble mode, but it worked out. laugh

Oh, Lois, always assuming the worst in people.
Guess she never expected to be accepted (wow that's a mouth full wink ). Now who's underestimating who? laugh

"Gee, thanks for the unbiased opinion there, Beast," Lois teased.
Just like dear old dad huh? evil

Although, he could probably tell her about the curse, but not what the cure would be.
As if Lois would let him get away with that. evil

So, Lois would like him as a Beast, but an alien Beast, heaven forbid!
Well obviously he must be a fairy child raised by humans. Who would want to be with a fairy? evil

And here I thought he was going to read a story about the Angel and how a young woman fell in love with him at first rescue. Silly me.
Ah but she got inspired by another meeting and it touched her more than previous. Women change there minds right? devil

I'm just thinking of medals for all those jewlers who kept crushing the Kryptonite.
I was just thinking how easily the kryptonite was crushed and destroyed in Green, Green Glow of home. Plus had to emphasize Lex's dark side more. Show how dangerous he is.

Postumously of course, since Lex had them all ruined or killed. No wonder Sam didn't want to confront him about his daughter. This doesn't bode well for the Beast and Lex showdown.
People try very hard not to cross Lex, or they may just disappear.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.