This is a great 'bridge' chapter, sorta the calm before the storm of Nor and company.

Love the furball! Fasa reminds me so much of my own little kitty, especially when it comes to sleeping on your feet! thumbsup

Nor is not a nice guy, refusing to accept Kal's hand in assistance and all that. He's a little too obvious in his dislike of Kal, but hey what do you expect of a spoiled brat?

Good to see the Lyne family show up after the dust is settled. Kudos to Kal for standing up to his Father-in-law, as I mentioned earlier, the man is an absolute cad. Elle behaved herself and Luci was sweet and fun. Very refreshing to know she and Lois are on good terms and share a determined spirit.

Ruce arrives at last! So, if he is such a good friend, where was he at the wedding?

Oh, I like the way you mentioned how much Kal is beginning to lean on his wife rather than his brothers, that's the way its supposed to be!

Lux slitered onto the scene...Boo! Hiss! Now things are really moving forward.

All in all a really cool chapter and as always I await new installments. hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.