I've been MIA lately, but I wanted to thank everyone who followed this story and left comments. If I try to go back and answer all the FDK for the last few parts, I might never get it done, so I decided to just do the final part.

Laura I really appreciate all of your FDK, Laura. Thanks so much.

Sarah Thanks for continuing to read, even though there was such a long gap between story 4 and story 5.

Sydney Hi, thanks for posting. TMTY twice ... eek

Morgana Thanks for all the comments, Morgana. I'm glad you were reading along.

Michael Your FDK posts are always a highlight of my day, Michael. Thank you. I didn't understand your 'Chuck' reference, but since the day I wrote the first scene of 'Weekend in Smallville,' I was working towards a reverse situation - Lois in love with Clark, Lois with the superior knowledge re the superpowers.

Looking forward to your next project, Corrina!
Thanks!

Anti-K I really appreciated your insightful comments throughout the fic.

You've set up the beginnings of what could be a truly great story of Lois, this time, having to court Clark and get him to see her for who she really is.
That's what I was aiming for.

I'm afraid of what this Personality Potion has done to Clark,
I needed this because canon is that Clark sees Lois and falls in love. If that were to happen in this case, there would be no story.

2A2TV Thanks for your comments. It's always wonderful when readers 'get' what I'm trying to do.

OK ... update.

Well, depending on how you look at it, there's good news and bad news. laugh

'Led Astray' was the first story I've written where I had to force myself to stick at it. My muse, Goo, deserted me, and it was a long, hard slog.

I had intended to keep going and write the sixth story, but frankly, writing that way isn't much fun.

So, I took a break, wrote some other things, and then, from nowhere, Goo tapped me on the shoulder and said, 'I have an idea. Let's write.'

So, we're writing. It's LnC, but it isn't a part of this series. I want to get it finished before I start posting, but I'm working on Part 7 out of an estimated 10-12, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thanks to everyone who continues to read my stories. sloppy

Corrina.