Nan! I’m ages late with this. I can only plead the insanity of the holidays and an ongoing feud with my ISP. If anyone here is considering about using Clear, you should really send me an email first. Liars! Cheats! Swindlers! And that’s on their good day. I have other words to describe them, but those darn profanity filters would block my heartfelt assessment of their “service” policies. /end rant

The customer service representative was a young woman, who smiled brightly at her. Her smile widened when she saw Clark, Lois noted, unreasonably irritated.
Uh, yeah, Lois. I think a lot of us would be happy just to maintain that kind of low-key reaction to Clark showing up in front of us. smile Unfortunately, Lois is about to ruin that poor woman’s day. Even seeing Clark couldn’t make up for being brusquely informed that two of your co-workers have died. Have a little compassion, Lois!

If she was any judge, this guy didn't have a lot of respect for females.
Yeah, the slow once over is a screaming clue that he’s a misogynistic tool at best. I like to think that Clark’s insincere smile is in response to that toolish behavior. <g>

"I don't think I've rented as many videos in my life as the number you return," she said.
Heh. In a few more years, Netflix is start ruining that excuse for Clark. <g>

There is one small advantage to getting several parts at once. The wait is considerably shorter. <vbg> Off to part 4!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis