Lunch... Munch?... Bunch?... What was Leit's muscle called?

Well, the doctors at the "free clinic" (be careful of anything given away for free, they always get you in the end) don't sound like the woman (blonde?) who they saw with Steven at CostMart. Wonder what's going on with the homeless guys.

I love "Storage, Storage, and Storage" with absolutely NO security (so much for it's middle name)! clap I'm curious what else Lois found out, besides Church. Did it have something to do with Church Jr? (What was it about men named "Junior" on this show?) Lois was lucky to come the day "before" they were going to destroy the files. Time to go back with Clark for some night work.

Yea! Shadow!! Good dog! Clark, don't let the people at the MBC know you've moved onto the streets with Shadow, they are likely to take him away from you.

Marcus seems like a good guy. I'd like to know more about Erik. He seems to know a lot. What's with 'gramps' and 'Robby' shaking down homeless guys? Don't they know homeless guys HAVE NO MONEY? I mean, Clark earned a whomping 85 cents on his first day.

You're always leaving me wanting more!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.