I'm with you that I just can't picture Clark with a beard. I'm surprised that Lois picked it as a priority. If she had to kiss him, which their relationship certainly hasn't progressed to, I could understand it. He must look REALLY bad. It was interesting (and sometimes funny) how they worked through the ways to get Clark clean-shaven again. Blow-torch! clap Thank you for linking these two bright lights into the eyes stories. It always drove me nuts when Kyle came up with his freeze-ray thingy shortly after Lois was frozen by Faradey Light Pen. I remembered watching the Prankster Returns and thinking, 'didn't they already do that?'

Is this just a red herring or will Kyle come after them in Kansas? Or will Lois be able to convince Clark to return to Metropolis despite his blindness? (Of course, that would mean that Mayson would have to be let in on the secret... And I just don't know if it's worth THAT).

I'm glad that Clark was willing to help Lois earn her breakfast. Although, him being so stubborn as to still insist on his daily regemin of sunbathing... You can get the blind man to shave his beard, but you can't get him to break his bad habits.

I keep hoping that one of Lois's Faradey slips will give them the clue to curing Clark's blindness. grovel My guess, he's going to be blind for most of the story. Sigh. Poor Clark. This must be very frustrating for him. At least he has Lois now... for the moment.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.