Shelly: Thank you.

Michael: I made it through 'editing' almost 4 parts last night. So, if you can READ and FDK 4 parts a day... clap

Yeah, he only has a foster brother she doesn’t know about and a kid she doesn’t about with a second wife, okay, mistress?, concubine?, she doesn’t know about, either.
True.

Well, he was still all hot and bothered…
Michael!

At least, she hopes she’s not having a baby.
Right, but THEY don't need all the details.

Well. It’s great literature, written by Arianna Carlin. All you need is a nanny and a good children’s psychiatrist.
I'm doubting that was the author. Since it was the book she was reading out on her patio while she had her 8 babies while interviewing the Queen & Pope with no sign of Clark nightmare.

Awwwww, so she *does* know Mommy. Or is she just telling Mommy and Daddy that she wants to go to McBoobalds.
lol A bit of both.

And again, she just knows her favorite restaurant.
Gee, that won't help Lois's depression at all!

Moonbeam cleaned the pipes? Or did she adjust the phaseshift?
Maybe Lois just needed to believe.

And that’s how you give your kid a complex.
Nah! Just being part-Lane is enough.

Oh. You delayed the Vixen info.
I did?

Maybe he should file for divorce? It would be best for Lois.
Didn't she do that in this episode already?

And will this be a funny remark Lara is going to use in the future when someone asks her if she had been dropped as a baby? “Yes.” /awkward silence/
Yep. Not picturing this a funny story that Lois and Clark will be laughing about later.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.