Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
I knew that Tempus would be up to no good!

Caesar being there is really bad news since of course he'll recognize Xena. frown

You're not really dwelling on it, going from one thing to another too quickly for us to take a breath, but Clark is really going through a lot here.

I've never heard of Clark needing more food than humans when he doesn't have his powers--very interesting.

I'm feeling very badly for him now; you know things are bad when he only thinks of Lois two or three times in the whole chapter. It's took bad their telepathic bond couldn't help them a bit here.

Great chapter!
Hiya Anti-K!

I figure Clark's metabolism would remain constant regardless of the state of his powers (or lack thereof). It's never really specified if that is the case of not. So, for dramatic purposes, it got used as a plot point. laugh

I wanted this chapter to sort of mimic how quickly things have started moving for Clark. So he wouldn't really have time to think about Lois. frown Poor guy. And things are going to get way worse still.

Glad that you enjoyed it! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon