Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Seasickness? Or morning sickness? There are a lot of different things it could be, I know, but I just have this feeling that Lois had some really good news to tell Clark before Tempus had to go and interfere! smile

I know Clark isn't a fighter, but I think he might do a bit better than they're afraid he will. Or at least, I'm sincerely hoping he will.

Glad Lois has help because this world is very different from her own and very scary, particularly with Clark in danger.

Great chapter!
Could go either way, can't it Anti-K? wink Actually, just last night I was rewatching "Gabrielle's Hope" in which Gabrielle gives birth to the evil spawn of an evil god. And the pressure points didn't work to allievate her morning sickness. Nope, that's not a hint, just an interesting observation about a scene I had totally forgotten about.

But be patient. You'll find out eventually if you are right or not. :p

Clark may surprise you in the coming chapters. And that's all I'll say on that.

Lois is definitely lucky to have Xena and Gabrielle in this world. Especially considering that the world is so different from her own and that Xena knows Caesar so very well.

Thanks for continuing to read!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon