Michael: Bacon & Eggs don't count as comfort food in your house?

Lois! Pregnant!
This is the same woman who asked for alcohol the day before. She doesn't know pregnant woman diet.

Okay, I must have missed something. I know that Lois knows Our-Superman is Kal-El and married to Ultra Woman, who's also Lois Lane. And she knows that Alt-Superman slept with Our-Superman's wife. She also knows that Lucy is married to a Kal El. But she did not on screen put Lucy El into Lois Lane's boots.
Or she's being sneaky and not letting them know that SHE knows that Lucy is Lois Lane. Plus still thinking of Lucy as someone who's gone to seed (but not having had one planted).

So, that’s what they call it?
It sounds a bit better than boinked all weekend long, when speaking with ones father.

When? I really missed something.
Alt-Clark insinuated that he had slept with canon Clark's wife while he was missing in time. (insert "ah" here).

Did Our-Clark tell Replacement-Lois and Our-Lois dreamt of it last night?
I vaguely remember him saying something to his mom about 'no secrets' right?

He’s a slow one, isn’t he?
A bit. He hasn't heard of Resplendant Man and doesn't know it's possible.

Because she kissed Lucy’s husband?
Yep.

The kiss? And does Lucy mean that Lois inferred tearing Clark in two means also tearing Lois in two, thus killing her?
No, not the kissing, the hearing.

Give up her vice?
Or so she says...

What exactly is it that Lucy is angry with him about? Not there’s a lack of possibilities…
Insinuating that canon Lois and Alt-Clark were carnal to HER HUSBAND. (i.e. big no-no, when it is actually True.)

Lois has a slow news day, doesn’t she?
Actually too many facts, hasn't had time to piece all of them together.

Okay, why was that remark bad? Because he’s not there when she woke up? He could have just realized that it was just a minor scratch. Nothing to worry about?
But Clark and Sam didn't even know that until she woke up. Plus she knows that CK=S, so CK is telling her that S doesn't care that she was injured.

She really wants it both ways, does she?
If any breaking will be done, Lois is determined it will be done by her and her alone.

So, will he take off his glasses? Or will he use the opportunity of an inconvenienced Lois to fly Sam back?
Yep.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.