Joan: Alt-Lois? Filing her nails? Making a Baked Alaska? Checking out her creepy 'memorial' room? cool

Michael: I don't think I own a copy of the slang dictionary. Do you think they pay royalties? laugh

/whispers/ You’ve got it Kal-El and Kal El sometimes. Unless it’s always Kal El when Alt-Lois says it?
I tried to be consistant. Kal El is "Lucy El's" husband. Kal-El is the real deal, son of Jor-El. wink But I may have slipped up every once in a while.

*G* So he assumes Clark is already looking for his Lois?
He knows himself well, doesn't he?

And us readers, we just want to see her finding the Lois-shrine. Also, I forgot to quote those bits from the way-way-early FDK about Clark needing a better security system. Of course, I never expected this scenario.
evil Evil writer at work.

Probably gets all sorts of horrendous imagines in his head now.
If you don't think he'll be able to sleep, think what must be running through alt-Clark's mind.

As in, a month pregnant?
Approximately.

He’s bedding her on a regular basis?
Soon to be revealed by one Goode Dirt Digger.

The UW stuff actually managed to blot out the rest till I saw the next paragraph. And what will Lucy do with the knowledge? What will this mean to her and this dimension? Will she think Out-Lois was Alt-verses UW, too? Which would be correct. Just, she wouldn’t think Lucy was UW. So, it would be all right to kiss Out-Clark, since Out-Lois already kissed Alt-Clark?
You totally lost me. Who is out-Lois? Alt-Lois thinks UW is canon Superman's wife; and if she kissed Superman then it's okay for her (alt-Lois) to kiss UW's husband. Plus, she's still a bit dimensionally challenged.

Be careful what you wish for.
You may have noticed, I like that theme.

They’re just cadets?
Uh... She's Lois Lane?

Talking from experience there, aren’t you?
A bit.

He really is the obsessive-stalker type isn’t he?
I really didn't try to make him so... sigh. But characters are who they are.

Glasshouse. Stones.
Yep. Good thing not green stones.

Isn’t that a particular bad idea?
evil

And you boinked his wife as soon as she was sufficiently drugged.
Yeah! Well, canon Clark doesn't know that!

Oh dear. And how am I supposed to stop there?
And now you know why Martha is drinking at 3 in the afternoon. angel-devil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.