Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Well, it didn't take long for trouble to arrive, that's for sure. I'm glad Lois didn't caught, too, but after seeing how brutal and gory this world, I just know that Clark is going to have a miserable time as a gladiator.

I love that he was able to defend himself with his skill at the drei. However, he's just not a fighter, and that also was illustrated quite well here. I love how protecting Lois was his foremost thought with never a moment given to the idea that HE could be in danger too.

I also like how you pointed out that he doesn't agree with stealing. They are in a bad place, and I'm assuming that if Hercules made the thief give it back once, he can do so again, but I like the differences between the protagonists that Clark's protest showed.

Looking forward to what happens next!
Didn't take long for you to find this Anti-K! smile Must have caught some good timing tonight. smile

Clark is definitely not going to have any fun for the rest of this fic. It's not a fun world to be living in. laugh

I love the NK stuff, so I work in referrences to it when I can. Plus, with what Ching showed Clark, Clark would have at least a basis for being able to defend himself. But without his powers, he's just not a skilled enough fighter. Of course he's more concernd with Lois than himself. It makes him sooooo lovable!! laugh

Herc's not making an appearance in this fic, but Autolycus is one of the good guys. Herc actually made Auto return the Chronos Stone because of how powerful it was. On the show, Auto stole it to go back in time to fix a burgulary that he botched something like 5 years prior. Herc got sucked along for the ride and wound up meeting his (deceased) second wife - he chose to save Serena by giving up the life that they'd had - she becomes the "best thing that never happened to him."

But Auto really does have a heart of gold. Even if he does steal. laugh

Come back Thursday for more!! laugh

(And I'll be getting to your new chapter tomorrow, as I am off to bed now.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon