Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
A nice setup. I'm eagerly awaiting more.

I have only a rudimentary knowledge of the Xena show, basically knowing only that Xena runs around and Gabrielle is her sidekick. I hadn't known anything about Xena's motivations so thank you for including that information.

Clark without powers....this could be bad. Why no powers? Are they in different bodies? Does he really still have his powers, only they are suppressed for some reason?

This fic seems like it's going to be a "road trip", so it'll be interesting to see how our pairs of protagonists get to know each other, how they figure out each others' strengths and weaknesses, and what obstacles they will have to overcome before the end.
Thanks Io! I see them being in an alternate diamension where Kryton doesn't exist, which somehow means that Clark's powers don't work. (Cause let's face it, it wouldn't be nearly as fun if he could fly away from the back guys.) devil

It is sort of "road trip"-y but more action-y. I will admit that I might have glossed over some of the "getting to know you" bits in the story, in favor of throwing obstacles in their way.

If that doesn't work and you do want more "getting to know you" stuff, please let me know and I will revise it before sending it off to the archive upon completion of it getting posted here.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon