Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
[b] Odd thought - Xena and Gabrielle have 20th century reincarnations; If I remember the timing right they'll be fairly elderly ladies when Superman makes his debut, but that doesn't necessarily rule out some renewed contact after L&C return to the 20th century.

If we get to meet Hercules too, it's worth remembering that in Hercules / Xena canon he's (a) an immortal demigod and (b) around in the 20th/21st century using the identity of actor Kevin Sorbo.
That's true. Xena and Gabs did get cloned in the Season 6 episode, "Send in the Clones." I don't remember all of the details about it (I haven't seen it since the original air date 10 years ago). But they wouldn't be elderly - just the samples used to clone them were 2000 years old.

And yes, Hercules acting as Kevin Sorbo. Those are the best Herc eps. Maybe I could use him if I do a Herc/Xena in the future story. (And maybe clone Iolaus - I find him way more fascinating than Herc.) [/b]
I was thinking more of the episode set in 1940, The Xena Scrolls, with Gabrielle as a sort of Indiana Jones character and Xena as the timid secretary. I don't think I ever saw Send In The Clones, a lot of the later episodes were only shown once on British TV and usually at stupid times.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game