I'm working on it right now. Hopefully I'll have it ready by next week.

Unfortunately, life has gotten a lot more hectic for me recently. I've had to drive my brother 40 miles to and from work three days a week, ever since his heart attack last year, our middle son came home because he got laid off and couldn't get a job back east. Hopefully he'll find one now that he has a place to live, but jobs in CA are as scarce as hen's teeth. He's been sending out applications ever since he got here, but so far no one has called back.

We also have a new puppy, 7 months old, rescued from Mexico, and are going through the usual adjustment period. Fortunately, he's already got basic training, but he's been treated badly before he was rescued, so he's a little timid. Fortunately, we have a couple of older dogs, and he's started following them around, doing what they do, so he seems to be acclimatizing pretty well. (He also is sleeping on the lower bunk in Alan and Steve's room, so he has the right attitude.)

Anyway, life is continuing at its usual hectic pace around here. I keep hoping it will slow down a bit, but I am squeezing time in to write whenever I can. I'll have it up as soon as I can, and then I can go back to Smallville.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.