Eric took a large envelope from his attaché case and offered it to Martha. "This is for Clark," he said.
Wonder what's in the envelope? Photos of Jonathan and the Kent family, I hope.

"A few months later, Jonathan died," Martha said.
We had been warned, but whinging Jonathan, we miss you!

Well, it was good to know what happened to Martha, but a part with no L&C? I miss them. Where's Clark? When will he return? Does he REALLY not want to see his Mom after all this time? Can he ever forgive himself for treating Lois - who has done nothing but support him - the way he did. Cannot wait for the next part.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
"...and in the event that you should see fire shooting out of the engines or a wing snapping off, there's an emergency microphone right here. It is connected to a speaker on the outside of the plane. Simple push this button here and yell 'Help, Superman!'".
rotflol Oh, Michael, you are too funny. Just what I needed to read after Martha's heartfelt description of her life post capture. Thank you.

And what's up with all this flushing of Kryptonite in stories today? There must be a better way to get rid of it. But pox to anyone who tries to take K from the sewers to use against Superman. Ugh. They deserve whatever illnesses they develop.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.