Joan: I'm glad the differences between Mayson and Lois showed through and why Mayson isn't the right woman for Clark.

MozartMaid: What? Perry and James watching out for a pregnant Lois? What could possibly go wrong? laugh

Michael: Again with the insightful! It must one of those days? wink Oh, right. You pick up on subtle.

Not good at all. And apparently, Mayson's all for MAD (mutually assured destruction). Although, it does herald the arrival of this 'verse's Lois Lane. "Get rid of current girlfriend. Check."
This, of course, assumes that alt-Lois will give alt-Clark/Superman the time of day.

Also, it makes her feel as if he broke up because of the itty bitty damage to her face.
Yep. Tacky.

Uh-huh. Then how do ya explain the floating, missy? Did you just go for the artificial insemination?
The baby isn't alt-Clark's.

Sounds like she doesn't like not being in control of Clark.
He's her Frankenstein monster. She created him. She should have ultimate authority over him, right?

/looks at Sam, Perry, Jimmy, and back again/ I don't know about you, folcs, but I'm not buying the whole platonic angle. Must be the Kryptonian version of platonic.
Hmmm. Lois must be confused.

He could use that Kryptonite...
That seems a bit drastic for a woman he only just likes...

Poor Clark. And they haven't even invented the little blue pills, yet. But it's okay, they say it happens to every man once in a while...
Clark's thinking issues... Dr. Klein thinking physically. laugh Love that scene.

So, Clark's going to start vibrating so hard his body becomes a cloud of gas and Doc Klein captures a sample with a vacuum cleaner?
That sounds messy. And what if he missed a few of those flying sperm... It wouldn't be safe to enter S.T.A.R. Labs as a woman.

He really is sending mixed signals...
To Dr. Klein?

So, will he die of an overdose once he meets his Lois? Mayson's probably just been that cheap, strained party stuff with more flour in it than the Real Deal (TM). But Lois? Oh boy, she's likely going to be 100% pure, fresh from the stem. And on an unrelated note, is Linda the bad stuff you can buy at the street corner from the really mucked up dude, cut with fertilizer until it's more poisonous than rat poison?
Linda? She's not in this story.

Huh. Now what kind of glasses is he going to get???
I don't something a little more revealing? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.