MozartMaid: Glad you are enjoying it.

Michael: There you go, comparing Lex to Palpatine again. You'd think this was 'Revenge of the Lexi' or something. wink

You know, I'm just as slow as Clark, at least to the specifics. And it's *so* obvious! Duh! Okay, so I'm posting this while already reading part 3/1. So, sue me...
Cheater! wink

A bit of an Oedipus complex, the little one, huh?
Not any more than canon Jaxon and canon Jr. did.

Vivisect Lex? Although, then she might get invited to talkshows to no end.
Ew! shock

I never got why he didn't drown him as a baby. This *is* Lex we're talking about.
Maybe he promised Jr.'s mother he wouldn't do that. Deathbed promise or something?

So, how's Lois going to explain that she's supplying said sample?
Well, Lucy is living in Lois's apartment.

Well, kind of. To a bum who took then off with his *other* wife to distant lands...
Well, when you put it that way...

Considering the earlier mentions and what's to come, *nice* setup
Thank you. laugh

Had a fun honeymoon?
Yeah, Clark decided to skip Hawaii in lieu of Hershey, PA.

Is he going to call frog-control?
That would imply Ralph would be smart enough to know about the existance of Clones before there was any proof.

You can say that again!
That was strange.

How about bullet-proof glass instead?
They opted for the cost-effective method instead.

*snoooooooooort* So, he's going to not show up next to Kal during the Doe incident?
S4 happens as in canon (except that the Wedding is in July instead of October). So, we'll have to wait and see for what's going on come November.

So, Lex got a thank-you-for-bulk-ordering-from-costmart present sent with the guns when he opened the package in Berkistan?
It's always good to buy in bulk.

/looks at watch/ Took him long enough...
4 days?

/imagines Clark showing up in a stripper-police uniform at Mayson's doorstep/
I think we covered Mayson wanting to walk funny in another FDK.

Welcome to the slime-level! Perry's going to rotate in his swivel chair over in city hall.
It's always hard to leave a beloved job.

Oh dear! So, that's going to ruin Superman's reputation with the ladies for good, isn't it? There was a Halloween viggy once (think it was one of Queenie's) where everyone in the Justice league thought that Clark's date (aka Lois) was Superman's secret identity.
That sounds like a good one. I'll have to look it up. (although, thinking that Superman and Lois Lane were the same size? That assumption could earn Batman a space on the deceased list).

*That's* going to be fun talk with her shrink. And then I sent my younger me back in time and she started to resent me before she forgot, but now that I remember, I'm resenting myself for sending me back in time.
Yes, well, um-hum. That would explain a lot.

Now Lois is trying to get this Lois and Clark together by first convincing Clark that he really does want Lois and then Lois that she's not too damaged for Clark. And all the time she's changing diapers?
Well, you know Lois, she doesn't like down-time.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.