Sorry for the delay in FDK-FDK.

Hannah Clark's non-aversion to physical contact with Lois was one of the first clues that things have changed!

Cristina

Come on! Amnesia?!?! Haven't they suffered enough?
Yes. laugh

MozartMaid I'm glad the possibilites seem intriguing. I'm really uncertain about how readers will respond to the way I've chosen to take this. I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Joy Lois doesn't trust easily, but her gut is mostly calm.

Bellarase

Loved that he came back so quickly
Highway is about Lois and Clark being together - so I didn't want a long time apart.

DW I hope that when you've read more, you understand the reason for the amnesia.

Kathy

I know this can be interpreted as him just be relieved to have someone to fill in the gaps, but I think there is more than that going on inside.
Well picked up!

Laura So true!

And I loved your '12 Steps'.

SJH Ah ... how do I respond to *that*? Maybe I could say that by the end of Highway, Clark will no longer be a v...very patient man cool

Michael You have a talent for tangents, Michael!

I'm glad you liked Longford's little cameo!

Indeed. Say, is it in any way possible you set this whole shindig up just for this line?
No. blush

Vicki Thanks for the ETA - in a way, Clark (before Lois came) was just as alone and lost as he'd been in the cell. I assumed body language and gestures could survive amnesia!

Thanks everyone for your FDK. smile

It seems I'm behind on everything right now - betaing, writing, posting parts, repsonding to FDK, etc. I have 2000 words of the next part written. Hopefully H4 will be posted today.

Corrina.