Thanks for all the kind words, FOLCs!

Thanks, Laura. I was trying to get all the necessary information in there without putting the readers to sleep. Guess it worked.

The epilogue is coming up very soon, Jen P. Glad you liked the ride.

Marcus, I leave the identity of the new Wonder Woman to the inventive genius of both yourself and Tank.

Speaking of Tank, I'm glad you liked this Lois. I don't think I could ever write her as a shy, demure, passive child-woman. That just wouldn't be Lois. And (whew!) I'm glad you liked the haircut.

Mozartmaid, that thought of Clark's about spitting on Diana if she were afire is actually a triple play. Just think - where else might a man have ready access to fluid? And you got the point about Wonder Woman's obsession with Superman exactly. It was all surface and appearance and vanity. And I'm glad you liked the WAFFs. I don't always do them so well.

Thanks for the accolades, Ann. I'm glad you liked the story. As I mentioned before, I couldn't write Lois any way but assertive and confident and capable, because that's the way she is to all of us (including me).

Glad you liked the added touches, Michael. Look for some beta kudos in the epilogue!

Wow, Artemis! You read it all at once and still liked it? That's pretty cool. It means that I was able to tie the pieces together in a coherent narrative despite my best (or worst) efforts. And I'm humbled by the Kerth mention. Given the level of skill and ability displayed on these boards, I'm sure I'm destined to play second fiddle again. But that's okay. I'm honored just to be considered.

Thanks, Deja Vu. There are things Lois does better than Clark, and vice versa. One of the keys to a successful marriage is admitting that fact, and I wanted to show these two triumphing over one of the worst external trials they've ever faced. I'm glad the trial scenes worked for you. And will Lois take the associate editor's job? She might just talk herself into it. As for their comparative life spans, as Clark said, "It's not the years, it's the moments." Whether or not there's a baby on the horizon, they deserve their moments.

Epilogue coming up soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing