Plain Jane-- Thanks! laugh
Since I haven't seen to the end of the 4th seson, my roommate (who started my L&C addiction) had to explain how the name came into play. But even without that knowledge, it was excellently explained.
Haha. Well, I am glad you had someone to explain it to you! laugh

Kathy-- Glad you liked the Arthurian stuff and the felling of bad guys by their own bad karma, heh. smile I did have fun using the Rumplestiltskin story, I must say!

Your point about L&C is well taken. I guess I have a problem knowing when something is banter and when something has slightly more sinister undercurrents, it seems, as I definitely didn't intend for Loisette to come off badly (or for Clarkent to seem like a doormat). For the archive version, I'll definitely work on the places you mentioned in this chapter and try to figure out if I can do any softening in other chapters. If you also notice anything along these lines in the epilogue, please let me know. smile

Thanks for the good test-taking vibes! I will need all of that which I can get! laugh

Michael-- Guess I still have some bumps to work out. laugh Thanks for the feedback!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you muchly for feedin' back again, you three! laugh
Deja