Howdy! wave Good to hear from y'all!

Tank, this is indeed different from anything in the comics, even though there are some common threads, like Diana's ambition - usually muted and controlled - Diana's difficulties with her mother, her pride and haughtiness, her attitude toward others, her sense of superiority, etc. She's gone through more reboots in the comics than just about any other DC character, so I thought I could play with her character a little myself.

As for the hair - RAFO.

Annalina19, you're right that Clark doesn't really know how to handle her. But then, most guys don't know how to handle a woman who refuses to see reality as explained to them by the object of their obsession. Us guys are kinda unimaginative that way.

Mozartmaid, that prologue is going to come into play soon. Not in the next couple of chapters, but soon.

Hey, if y'all are gonna speak French at each other, you should use something that Babelfish can translate properly. ¿Si hablo Español aqui, cuantos me intienden?

Deja Vu, you've been peeking at my notes! Of course, I keep all kinds of notes on stories in progress. And no, Clark shouldn't have said what you quoted to Diana, but in his defense he was trying to make her slow waaaaay down, not run her out of town. After all, as far as anyone knows, Superman is a single man.

Next chapter up soon. We'll chat later.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing