Boy, do I owe you a whole lot of FDK... October has been a crazy month and I've managed to keep riding with almost no delay, though I haven't done as well witht he commenting.

So here I am, catching up. I'm enjoying these last few parts of your story incredibly and I thought they each deserved their fdk.

So, on to 63:

"There are probably laws against making love as you drive along the freeway."
rotflol

"Perry told me not to go back to Metropolis for at least a week."

"A week?" she screeched. "A whole week?"

"Yup," he said. During his flight, he'd joyfully anticipated the coming week many times, but the moment he'd looked forward to most was when he would share the news with Lois. "*At least* a week."
I love this side of Clark and how you write it. Just like when he flew to Australia for the rally. He is obviously looking forward to expending time with her, but it's almost as if her reaction and the way those things are going to make her feel were actually the important bit (Not sure I'm making myself too clear here...
)

"This time, it's going to be perfect," Clark vowed. "No green rock, no Mayson, no spandex suits, no Linda King ... and a honeymoon that isn't squeezed into a couple of hours."

Lois chuckled. "Most of those are what you *don't* want. What *do* you want?"
So Clark... And also, so Lois. It's amazing how almost from the beginning of your story, Lois has been able to read Clark like an open book. And even though they've known each other for a short time (how long has it been? Three months? I've kinda lost track of time -storywise) you've managed to make it believable.

But at what cost?

If this were victory, it felt like defeat.
That's probably what those with a clearer mind feel everytime there's a situation where two (or more) sides confront. It's a pitty that things can get to such a place, but then again, when people are passionate about things, it's hard to always keep emotions (and manners) in check

So, on to 64...

Cris