Oh, and I just remembered, I wanted to mention the following bit a part or two ago:
from part 4d
“Now...” Bob said, giving her an evil smile. “You and I are going to have a little fun before I kill you. It’s time you learned exactly what it means to be a woman.”
True, Lois probably had better things on her mind than to remember Bob's exact words, but this doesn't sound like a man who's about the rape her again. It sounds more like he's about to do it for the first time. It's really too bad she isn't remembering this bit frown

Michael

Edit:
As for the posting schedule... I will be posting tonight and every day from here on out.
party party party party party party party party party party party party

Edit 2:
Drat! I also wanted to mention that none of the Lanes remarked on Lois moving in with Molly and the two of them raising Lois's son which she gained by questionable means. That and their combined lack of a public love life could very well be interpreted as the two young women following an alternative life style laugh Now wouldn't that be fun for Ellen to remark on? devilsplat

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.