Okay, I'm finally back to having a real keyboard to input my fdk. So...

Yes, you most definitely have a tendency to put Lois into almost-getting-raped situations, orchestrated solely to truly torture your gentle readers. And all just for the brief kick of getting hunted down with pitchforks, having black SUVs with tinted glasses pull up to your car and follow you for a mile or two, and of course, finding the obligatory horse-head on the pillow when you wake up in the morning.

Okay, now that that's said...

Random thoughts...
Lois leaving her drink and picking it up again was already a really big give-away even without the salty taste to it.

And...
I do find it disturbing that Lois was destined to become another gang-rape statistic, courtesy of the Metropolis university football team and nobody will be able to do a thing. The entire thing smacks of 3rd-world country. razz

Did I mention you're evil?

And last but not least...
The worst thing of it all is that I now have to wait till Monday morning to get the next part. And all just because some people (/steadfastly denies any allegations of ever having been part of such a vile association/) thought it good you'd post EoD.

Michael, who's seriously stressed out even with Clark already rescuing Lois. Unless he thinks Lois is a drink-and-boyfriend girl.

Edit: And it's #6. Lois wakes up the next day and starts hunting down those who spiked her drink. After reporting the attempted rape to Henderson and telling him she's going to drag their sorry butts into the 12th.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.