Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading and commenting, especially given how cruel I was with this part.

I'm glad you didn't really start crying, Evelyn. I feel bad enough given what I do to fictional Lois. I wouldn't want to make a real person cry. wink

Thanks, Artemis. I was hoping this part could show the difficulties of their multiple personas - having to keep up the appearance of everything being okay when it really isn't, etc.

Iolan, thanks for your comments. I'm really glad you liked that segment. I figured a little reflection from Lois at this juncture in her life makes sense. They really do lead a life less ordinary, but oddly enough, it's the ordinary things that are most important to them.

Thanks, DW. I'm glad you liked the Man of the Year stuff. I figured someone ought to acknowledge just how big a freakin' deal Superman's return was. wink

Masochist, Michael. Such a person is a masochist. Thanks for reading. wink

Sorry, SJH, I someone can't see that in the cards.

I know I'm a big jerk for doing it, Ann, but I thought it was necessary to show the dream to give a flavor to just how awful the waiting really must be for them. I can't even begin to imagine...

Thanks, BJ. Most of the recent development in this story has been an attempt to show just how far their relationship has come - at various points in the last year and a half, it seems like they were only hanging on by a thread. Now, it seems like they are exactly where they're supposed to be, at least as far as their relationship with one another goes.

More is on its way!

Regards,

Rac