I should have known, but I still went in without a clue what was going to happen. To Lois. blush

Lois cocked her head and looked him straight in the eye. "Unless you've changed them; the winner shaves the loser's head, and the loser has to wear the winner's colors for a week."
Ah, yes. Tank-fic.

Lois punched Clark in the arm. "Come on, Kent, have a little faith in our team."
Yes, but you've just bet a haircut in a Tank-fic. Now the Hawks would stand a better chance at winning if Superman broke every single one of their players' legs. huh

"No, Lois, you don't understand." He looked around then moved close and whispered so that only she could hear him. "I'm Superman."
eek No way. He is? eek /wonders if this was a thinly veiled hint to Corrina to speed up the revelation. Either plot-wise or posting-wise laugh And for the record, option two is the far superior choice laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.