Thanks All!

I'm glad you are still enjoying the twists and turns as the plot thickens. This was kind of one of those necessary evils- a stirring of the pot, of sorts. It couldn't be all fun *all* the time could it? Well, probably... but my mind doesn't work that way.

Are you that self-centered?
...Methinks, yes.

If he loved her - I mean really loved her - he'd let her explain on her own terms and in her own time without pulling open her shirt and yanking off her wig.
Are you inferring that Clark's not in love... or that he doesn't know what love is? Hmmmm. *thoughtful pose* Curiouser and curiouser.

And the whole scene. He's really, utterly, totally, oh boy.
Yep.

It's um, been a while. Did I read the clue's right. Lois didn't just kiss him but full on seduced him and it's only birth control on her side preventing the usual LnC outcome of such an event?
Clues correctly interpreted, Watson... except I'm not sure she planned... to have to plan, you know?

uh oh
I agree.

I loved the whole rock-concert description. Perhaps you've been to a Hannah Montana concert?
No, but does it count if my niece has?

Sorry to quote other feedbackers rather than you. But this chapter was so well worded and crafted, as it usually is when it is written by you.
It's okay. I appreciate all I can get!

~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles